The title above is currently out of my CS research and can be a part of it, may be soon.
- In terms of psychology I am modular connectionist, who believes in the computational and multi-modular theories of the mind.
- I did study psychology and cognitive psychology during my PhD research, as well as taking the Professor Steve Joordens psychology course from Department of Psychology – University of Toronto. He is one of best college instructors I have ever seen.
On the other hand, being a multilingual person and living in multiple places with different cultures, always wondered me on:
- How can we develop back only one uniform language for humankind?
- How cultural conflicts can be resolved in a cost-effective approach?
- How language shapes our mind and culture?
- How our our mind and culture shape our language ?
- How much computational complexity needed for the points above get happened?
Languages and Cultures I am aware of:
- Kurdish Language and Culture (My Mother Stuff)
- English and American Culture
- Persian Language and Iranian Culture
- Arabic Language and Iraqi Culture
- Azerbaijani Language and Culture