After developing our inter-departmental research collaboration team in UoZ, from departments of Computer Science, Biology, Psychology, Neurology and Physics; the Computational Cognitive Neuro-Psychology (CCNP) research lab established on February 15th, 2021.
The lab is investigating and answering questions of the class:
- What AI can learn from Humans? and Humans from AI?
- Where is the mind in our brain?
- Why adults do not learn language as fast as kids?
- Why smokers do not quit smoking, and the know smoking is damaging their body?
- Can robots read our mind?
- What is the highest possible degree brain-controlled robots?
- What AI can add to IoT?
- What are the neuro-basis of semantics-associations?
- How brains of multi-lingual are different from uni-lingual?
- How data science is changing the game forever?
- How social network is re-shaping our societies?
Research on brain, mind and robotics has already found fascinating answers for the questions of the class above, however we will be setting and conducting multidisciplinary inclusive approaches in answering them.